Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Giordano Torre
      Participant

Good Evening,

I have set auto closed ticket state but it doesn’t work fine.

I have set date pending auto close ticket date today nine o’clock.

The ticket result now in pending auto closed state.

How can I correct this problem?

Thank You

Renée Bäcker
        Participant

Check the daemon

perl bin/otobo.Console.pl Maint::Daemon::Summary

Giordano Torre
          Participant

Good Morning,

I have check in otobo.Console.pl but I don’t see Maint::Daemon::Summary…:-(

use strict;
            use warnings;

use File::Basename;
            use FindBin qw($RealBin);
            use lib dirname($RealBin);
            use lib dirname($RealBin) . ‘/Kernel/cpan-lib’;
            use lib dirname($RealBin) . ‘/Custom’;

use Kernel::System::ObjectManager;

local $Kernel::OM = Kernel::System::ObjectManager->new(
            ‘Kernel::System::Log’ => {
            LogPrefix => ‘OTOBO-otobo.Console.pl’,
            },
            );

exit $Kernel::OM->Get(‘Kernel::System::Console::InterfaceConsole’)->Run(@ARGV);

What can I check to resolve the error?

Thank You

Giordano Torre
            Participant

I have find those errors..

an’t locate DateTime.pm in @INC (you may need to install the DateTime module) (@INC contains: /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Custom /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/cpan-lib /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.28.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.28.1 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.28 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.28 /usr/share/perl/5.28 /usr/local/lib/site_perl /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base) at /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/System/DateTime.pm line 38.
              BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/System/DateTime.pm line 38.
              Compilation failed in require at /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/Language.pm line 28.
              BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/Language.pm line 28.
              Compilation failed in require at /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/Output/HTML/Layout.pm line 31.
              BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/Output/HTML/Layout.pm line 31.
              Compilation failed in require at /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/System/ObjectManager.pm line 38.
              BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/System/ObjectManager.pm line 38.
              Compilation failed in require at otobo.Console.pl line 27.
              BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at otobo.Console.pl line 27.

Giordano Torre
              Participant

Infact if I try launch this command:

perl /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/bin/otobo.CheckModules.pl -list

The DateTime Module isn’t installed.

I have followed installing with docker guide and in that guide there insn’t this part:

Step 2: Install Additional Programs and Perl Modules
                Use the following script to get an overview of all installed and required CPAN modules and other external dependencies.

root> perl /opt/otobo/bin/otobo.CheckModules.pl -list
                Checking for Perl Modules:
                o Archive::Tar…………………ok (v1.90)
                o Archive::Zip…………………ok (v1.37)
                o Crypt::Eksblowfish::Bcrypt…….ok (v0.009)

Note

Please note that OTOBO requires a working Perl installation with all core modules such as the module version. These modules are not explicitly checked by the script. You may need to install a perl-core package on some systems like RHEL that do not install the Perl core packages by default.
                To install the required and optional packages, you can use either CPAN or the package manager of your Linux distribution.

Execute this command to get an install command to install the missing dependencies:

root> /opt/otobo/bin/otobo.CheckModules.pl -inst

Note

There are a number of optional or alternative modules which can be installed, mostly for more customized versions of OTOBO. Calling CheckModules.pl without any argument will list its full functionality.

I have tryed to install all modules following OTOBO installation guide but now I have this problem:

ERROR: Can’t read /opt/otobo/RELEASE: No such file or directory This file is needed by central system parts of OTOBO, the system will not work without this file.
                Died at /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/Kernel/Config/Defaults.pm line 2068.

How can I resolve this problem?

Thank You

bes
                Participant

Hi Giordane,

this Docker stuff is indeed initially confusing, but after a while things are starting to make sense.

First, die check of the Modules is deliberately not mentioned in the installation instructions for Docker. This is because the required modules are already included in the Docker image. See https://github.com/RotherOSS/otobo/blob/rel-10_0/cpanfile.docker for the list of modules that are installed when an image is created.

Calling perl /var/lib/docker/volumes/otobo_opt_otobo/_data/bin/otobo.CheckModules.pl -list  on the Docker host does not make sense. The script is indeed the correct file, but for using it you need to be in the Docker container. This is briefly mentioned in the second Note in https://doc.otobo.org/manual/installation/stable/en/content/installation-docker.html#install-and-start-otobo . Out of curiosity I tried it myself.

bes:~/devel/OTOBO/otobo-docker (rel-10_0)$ docker exec -it otobo_web_1 bash
                  otobo@a22efab06266:~$ bin/otobo.CheckModules.pl –list | head

Required packages:
                  o Archive::Tar…………………ok (v2.36)
                  o Archive::Zip…………………ok (v1.68)
                  o Date::Format…………………ok (v2.24)
                  o DateTime…………………….ok (v1.54)
                  o DateTime::TimeZone………….ok (v2.47)
                  o Convert::BinHex………………ok (v1.125)
                  o DBI…………………………ok (v1.643)
                  o Digest::SHA………………….ok (v6.02)

otobo@a22efab06266:~$ bin/otobo.Console.pl Maint::Daemon::Summary

Gathering summary for all daemons…

System configuration sync:
                  Daemon is active.

Done.
                  otobo@a22efab06266:~$

I hope that helps,

Bernhard

Giordano Torre
                  Participant

Thank You Bes for your reply.

I’m newbie whith docker compose.

Can I ask you other question?

I’d like make default page as customer page but I don’t find nginx configuration file.

Where Can I find it? How Can I modify it for make customer page as default?

Is there a variable in otobo that permit it?

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.