Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Korost
      Participant

Hey guys!

Has anyone ever experienced this? I’ve been using otobo since version 10.0 and have successfully migrated to 10.1 and all versions above.

I realized that after migrating to 10.1.7, my customers are unable to open new tickets, this in any queue.

As soon as they fill out the request and send it, the error returns:
        One or more errors occurred!

And no details…

I did a test with my account too (which is admin and gives the same error).

Whenever I make updates I follow the manual.

I looked in the apache and otobo logs, but there aren’t many details, can anyone help?

Thanks.

kps
        Participant

Hi Korost,

can you give us some more information about your system please? sounds like you have OTOBO installed natively right? Is there anything displayed under Admin -> System Log when the error occurs ? Do you have any packages installed?

best regards,

~ kps

Korost
          Participant

Hi,

Yes, installation is native, In system log, have a error from communicationLog, and some about OTOBO-CGI-68 with Need TicketID status!

Customers are reporting that when trying to list the tickets that were opened/closed, they do not appear.

I have packages installed, I did the reinstall/upgrade/rebuild processes, some returned an error (it’s normal since the other versions).

best regards,

Korost
            Participant

resolved with

bin/otobo.Console.pl Maint::Cache::Delete

Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.