18. November 2022 at 22:18 - Views: 488 #14285Answeredgiulino-lenziParticipant
Hi everyone !
Today I installed Oauth2 plugin by Otobo repository using Package Manger.
The system is a Centos Stream 8, Otobo version 10.0.16, installed about 18 months ago without problem, and all „checkmodules –all“ are installed and OK, except Postgres and Oracle, which I don’t use.
I use a local MariaDB.
After installing Oauth2, working in Postmaster Mail Accounts, I got a „500 Internal server Error“ even before configuring an Oauth based account.
System Event Log shows this message after every „500 error“:
[Kernel::System::DB::_TypeCheck] Unknown data type ‚TEXT‘!
What should I fix ? Is it a „database only“ issue, or anything else ?
11. Dezember 2022 at 22:51 #14404Best Answergiulino-lenziParticipant
I found the solution at last. Here are the news:
- the error Unknown data type ‚TEXT‘! is always present at OAUTH2 package installation and first usages, but OTOBO it works correctly (in fact, the table in MariaDB/MySql is created correctly, and the column TOKEN has type TEXT). SO: Why is this not-error shown? It doesn’t appear in further operations.
- the error Unknown data type ‚TEXT‘! is not related to a specific version of OTOBO: I found it both in version 10.0.16 and 10.1.5 .
- the REAL problem was the „Error 500: Internal Server Error“ by Apache-Httpd. This had no details even in apache event log. The cause was the .htaccess file ! (/var/www/html/.htaccess)
[ My .htaccess simply redirects from „/“ to „myipaddress/otobo/index.pl“ ]
The solution is:
- rename .htaccess to something else;
- restart apache/httpd;
- configure oauth2 in otobo;
- rename back .htaccess to its original name.
So: why is this simple redirection breaking Apache ?
Waiting for an explanation to this solution.
- This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by giulino-lenzi.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.