Topic Resolution: Answered
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Answered
      hilocz
      Teilnehmer

Hello,

how can we modify „Datenschutzhinweise zum OTOBO Helpdesk der XXX“ document ?

Thanks

Best Answer
      Renée Bäcker
      Teilnehmer

Copy $OTOBO_HOME/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Standard/CustomerAccept.tt to $OTOBO_HOME/Custom/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Standard/CustomerAccept.tt and edit this file.

hilocz
      Teilnehmer

Many thanks.

A. Flora
      Teilnehmer

Is it possible to have this page default in english language after installation ?

we just migrated from otrs and now every customer who logs in sees this page. As i don’t understand german i have no clue what the meaning is of this page. Also it would be nice to have  instead the overview of the tickets they created.

How can i restore the default overview with the previous created tickets they made in otrs ?

many thanks

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Monat, 3 Wochen von A. Flora.
      Renée Bäcker
      Teilnehmer

If you need it in an other  languange, you have to copy the template (as described above) and translate the text. As you have no clue about the meaning: It’s a page about data privacy, what data are stored, that a cookie is used etc.

To deactivate that page, you could deactivate the sysconfig setting CustomerPanelPreApplicationModule###CustomerAccept

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.