Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      alexandres
      Teilnehmer

I can’t enable process ticket on customer interface. Someone can help?

Stefan Rother
        Administrator

Hi Alexandres,

thanks for your request.

My team and I have never used the Process Ticket View in the OTRS customer area, because I always found the implementation rather suboptimal. Because for a customer it shouldn’t really make a difference if he opens a process ticket or a normal ticket. And there should also not be different views.

So my recommendation would be, configure everything you need within the existing dialogs and then set the process and the activity for the tickets from which a process is to be triggered immediately via a Generic Agent Job.

Would this procedure be ok for you?

Best wishes from Germany,

Stefan

alexandres
          Teilnehmer

Thanks for the feedback. I can do this. This make more sense.

Best Regards.

aqvila
            Teilnehmer

good day
              I recreated the example of creating a process with buying books from the manual.
              Now I want customrs to be able to order books through a process.
              Can you tell me how to do it

aqvila
              Teilnehmer

or please tell me how to convert a ticket into a process_ticket using via a Generic Agent

aqvila
                Teilnehmer

I will answer myself, maybe it will be useful for someone:
                  In Generic Agent Job Management -> Add Job -> Update/Add Ticket Attributes -> Add dynamic field
                  Select ProcessManagementActivityID and ProcessManagementProcessID and type value like A1, P1

aqvila
                  Teilnehmer

Amendment
                    The process ID looks like Process-d574c631c69379c7811cad54f2599b4a
                    Activity ID is similar to Activity-cf58e7ddac8b3532313a556b831bc7c3

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
                • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.