Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      clmedina
      Teilnehmer

Sven Oesterling
        Administrator

Hi clmedina,

this shouldn’t happen under any circumstance, of course, but also I have not yet seen anything like this. Do you have any packages installed? (And which otobo version are you on? Also are you using docker, or not?)

There’s not much information just with this picture. I would assume, it is a JavaScript error. Could you please open the console of your browser (you can get there by right clicking within the page, “inspect [an] element”, and then navigate to the console, most of the times, and see, whether there’s an error?

Else please try to describe all steps you have taken, that we can reproduce this. It is definitely not happening with the standard installation and configuration.

Best regards, Sven

clmedina
          Teilnehmer

Hi Sven,

I’m using the latest version, I migrated from otrs, my distro is ubuntu 20 lts and I don’t use any extensions,

I start to testing otobo now.

Thanks

Cleber

Sven Oesterling
            Administrator

Hi Cleber,

sorry, but you have to provide more details about the error. On none of the systems I know this has occurred, so I cannot tell you anything by just seeing the picture. You have to either provide some way for me to reproduce this (try a fresh install without any changes and see if it occurs, and then configure your system step by step, until it does), or you have to show me some error messages. As I said, please look at your browser console, which I guess would be a likely candidate. Also helpful could be /var/log/apache2/error.log, and (not so likely) /var/log/syslog.

Do you have any code changes in the Custom folder? (Or did you change anything yourself after the migration?)

Go to /opt/otobo/ and try the following:

bin/otobo/Console.pl Maint::Cache::Delete
              bin/otobo/Console.pl Maint::Config::Rebuild --cleanup
              bin/otobo/Console.pl Maint::Loader::CacheCleanup

Then also clear your browser cache and try again.

Those are all stabs in the dark at this stage, of course.

Best regards, Sven

clmedina
              Teilnehmer

I clean the database, restore the last backup and run the commands above, it´s ok now thanks.

armelli
                Teilnehmer

I have the same problem.

In version 10.0.7 I still have a text field, but after an update (regardless of which newer version) the text field is gone.

The system was migrated from OTRS and runs on Ubuntu 18.04.

Freundliche Grüsse

Luca

armelli
                  Teilnehmer

Can someone help me fix this error?

This error only occurs when updating from 10.0.7 to a higher version.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
                • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.