Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Matthias Richter
      Teilnehmer

Looking through the admin documentation and searching for the obvious terms I found supported ways of supplying users is only database or LDAP. Is this correct or did I not look well enough? There is currently no way to let users use an identity provider (SAML or OAUTH2/OpenID Connect) or is there?

Sven Oesterling
        Administrator

Hi Matthias,

you are right about the current state (there would also be HTTPBasicAuth… ;) ). We already have built a package which facilitates OpenID Connect, which is currently running on some customers systems. It will eventually be implemented in the standard, but before that some adaptions still have to be made. You can expect it to be implemented in Q2 2021. If you need it earlier, you could send a mail to hello@otobo.de.

Best regards, Sven

Rob Heine
          Teilnehmer

Hi Sven,

I’m also interested in this module and was not able to find it. What’s the state there?

Regs,

Rob

Stefan Rother
            Administrator

Dear OTOBO Community!

The functionality is already included in the OTOBO standard, you do not need an additional package for configuration.

You can find the configuration options in the /OTOBO_HOME/Kernel/Config/Defaults.pm file. Please copy the options to the file /OTOBO_HOME/Kernel/Config.pm and adjust the settings there.

Options exist for agents and customers. The options for agents can be found under “AuthModule” and there under “OpenIDConnect” and those for customers under “Customer::AuthModule”

Best regards,

Stefan Rother

Team OTOBO

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
          • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.