Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      gawkla gawkla
      Teilnehmer

Hello Team.
        I am using few additional packages over OTRS V6 (free edition). It is possible to maintain these packages functionality after migration to OTOBO?

“Must have”:
        ArticleCopyMoveDelete 6.0.2 (move, delete, copy articles between tickets)
        DashboardInfoscreen 6.0.1 (Allow users to hide the sidebar in the dashboard)
        DashboardMyTickets 6.0.5 (see my tickets – “owner & responsible” – A dashboard widget that shows all tickets of an agent)

This is not “must have” but would be very usefull – provide abillity to easy mark tickets related to particular agents by definied colour
        UserColor 6.0.0 – Colors for agents in backend views.

Stefan Rother
        Administrator

Hi Gawkla,

I am not familiar with the packages you mentioned, but it is certainly possible to migrate the packages to OTOBO. Please just send the packages to hello@otobo.de and we will be happy to look at them (Admin -> Packagemanager -> Packagename -> Download Package).

If there would be a manual effort to migrate the packages, we would be happy to send you a non-binding offer.

Best wishes from Germany,

Stefan

Team OTOBO

Grit Rother
          Administrator

Hi Gawkla,

Renée Bäcker from perl-services.de has migrated the first of their OTRS packages to OTOBO and also created a new Package Archive exclusively for OTOBO:

https://otopar.perl-services.de/.

We are working on a more permanent solution.

I think that’s great news for all users of Perl Services’ packages.
            A big thank you to Renée!

Best,

Grit
            Team OTOBO

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
        • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.