Topic Resolution: Answered
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Answered
      Marcus Jaeger
      Teilnehmer

G’day

ich bin dabei von OTRS 6 auf Otobo 10 zu gehen mit einer clean install.

Ich habe aber ein Problem das der Agent sein Passwort nicht aendern kann weil das Password Change widget fehlt. Das gleiche habe ich bei den Usern.

Ich habe gelesen und gesucht und finde keinen Grund. Was habe ich uerbsehen?
        Drehe mich im Kreis.

Cheers

Marcus

Best Answer
        Tomohisa Hirami
        Teilnehmer

Hello.

Enable SysConfig PreferencesGroups###Password and change Active=1 in the config (default is 0).

And you can find password widget.

Regards,

Marcus Jaeger
            Teilnehmer

Thx for the hint. Perfect now for agent and customer. Based on you hint I found that one too.

hilocz
            Teilnehmer

Hi,

I found this thread and looking for solving same problem, but if I set it to 1 I only get password change notice, but after changing a password, I still can´t find possibility to change it . Talking about Customer not Agent.

Thanks for hint.

Grit Rother
              Administrator

Hi Hilocz,

Which OTOBO version are you using?
                In the customer interface, the user settings can be acessed via the settings symbol shown when hovering on the profile picture in the left bottom corner of the screen. (you might want to have a look at https://demo.otobo.org/otobo/customer.pl to check what it should look like – user & password: Felix)
                Cheers, Grit

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
            • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.