Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      Glen Eustace
      Teilnehmer

I have just tried to get ElasticSearch setup using;

bin/otobo.Console.pl Maint::Elasticsearch::Migration

But I get the following error over and over.

[Thu Feb 25 10:38:13 2021] otobo.Console.pl: Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /opt/otobo/Kernel/cpan-lib/URI/Escape.pm line 184.
        ERROR: OTOBO-otobo.Console.pl-Maint::Elasticsearch::Migration-10 Perl: 5.26.3 OS: linux Time: Wed Feb 24 21:38:13 2021
        Message: DebugLog error:  Summary: Error while performing REST ‘GET’ request to Controller ‘/tmpattachments/_doc/’ on Host ‘http://localhost:9200’. Response code ‘405’.  Data   : Response content: ‘{“error”:”Incorrect HTTP method for uri [/tmpattachments/_doc/] and method [GET], allowed: [POST]”,”status”:405}’.

Traceback (2309):
        Module: Kernel::GenericInterface::Debugger::DebugLog Line: 232
        Module: Kernel::GenericInterface::Debugger::Error Line: 326
        Module: Kernel::GenericInterface::Transport::HTTP::REST::RequesterPerformRequest Line: 801
        Module: Kernel::GenericInterface::Transport::RequesterPerformRequest Line: 201
        Module: Kernel::GenericInterface::Requester::Run Line: 319
        Module: Kernel::GenericInterface::Invoker::Elasticsearch::TicketManagement::PrepareRequest Line: 496
        Module: Kernel::GenericInterface::Invoker::PrepareRequest Line: 160
        Module: Kernel::GenericInterface::Requester::Run Line: 208
        Module: Kernel::System::Elasticsearch::ArticleCreate Line: 724
        Module: Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::Elasticsearch::Migration::MigrateTickets Line: 489

Module: Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::Elasticsearch::Migration::Run Line: 135
        Module: (eval) Line: 468
        Module: Kernel::System::Console::BaseCommand::Execute Line: 462
        Module: Kernel::System::Console::InterfaceConsole::Run Line: 88
        Module: /opt/otobo/bin/otobo.Console.pl Line: 35

Sven Oesterling
        Administrator

Hi Glen,

chances are, that this can be ignored. Sometimes the Elasticsearch plugin cannot interpret certain attachments. Those will effectively just be skipped, one gets a couple of error messages though (first the attempt to read it, then the attempt to post the data, the attempt to get it, and at last the attempt to delete it, I believe). You would have to have a look at more of these messages (if you want, you can also post them here). Does the script run to the end, at last?

See also https://github.com/RotherOSS/otobo/issues/820#issuecomment-784075940 where I gave some examples on what to look for.

Sven

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
      • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.