Topic Resolution: Answered

Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Answered
      olivier-cimbaluria
      Teilnehmer

Hello,

I have a issue configuring the email collector which Exchange Online.

I created an application in AzureAD which a redirectURL like https://fqdn/otobo/index.pl?Action=AdminMailAccount

I configured the core/email/oauth2 system parameters with the secretID, domaine name, and applicationID but each time I create a new postmaster email, I’m redirected to the redirectURL (https://fqdn/otobo/index.pl?Action=AdminMailAccount) and I have this error in the system logs :

Can’t perform POST on https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/v2.0/token: 401 Unauthorized
        Could not request access token
        Got: ‘401 Unauthorized’!

Thanks for your help.

Franz Metzger
        Teilnehmer

Hello Oliver,

I have exactly the same problem here. Were you able to fix this without the help of the community?

THX,

Franz

Hey there,

I am facing similar issue.

Any help?

Thx,

Michael

Pascal Stierli
            Teilnehmer

Just had the same issue. You need to create a “secret” within Azure for your App and add this secret within Otobo-Configuration. Afterwards I was able to auth via OAuth2 and fetch mails :)

1. Create a secret in Azure (should be “Certificates and Secrets” in english
              2.  Copy the Value from the Column “Wert” (Value in english, 3rd Column from left) and enter it within otobo oauth profile configuration (and of course the client id if you didn’t provided it yet):

Now try to configure mail fetch with OAuth2 again :) Hope this solves your Problem.

Pawel Bosak
            Teilnehmer

Hi, guys which api permission you set in azure app?

They should be

• Microsoft graph:
              • IMAP.AccessAsUser.All
              • offline_access
              • POP.AccessAsUser.All
              • User.Read

Next You should grant admin consent for organization for all permission (do it in app registration and enterprise application on permission tab)

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Pawel Bosak.
              Private Reply
              Pawel Bosak
              Teilnehmer
                This reply has been marked as private.
                Pavel Lyachin
                Teilnehmer

Hi!

Faced with the problem that it is impossible to select a profile when creating a postmaster account.

Profile and provider configured, but I can’t select the right one. Profile value is not populated in mysql table. And apparently that’s why the Office 365 authorization window does not open.

Is this a bug? And how to win it?

Thx for answers!

PS: I’m using Google translate, because it’s not my native language.

Private Reply
                    Pascal Stierli
                    Teilnehmer
                      This reply has been marked as private.
                      zzz
                      Teilnehmer

Hello Pavel,

Interesting, it looks like your server is not using /opt/otobo/Custom/Modules*. This might be caused by Issue #1650.

Please check if your Apache config contains following line:
                        PerlSwitches -I /opt/otobo -I /opt/otobo/Kernel/cpan-lib -I /opt/otobo/Custom

If so,  replace it with this line:
                        PerlPostConfigRequire /opt/otobo/scripts/apache2-perl-preload_otobo_psgi.pl

Restart the web server and check if profiles appear.

Your feedback would be appreciated!

Best regards
                        Emin

Pavel Lyachin
                        Teilnehmer

Thank you! You have been very helpful!

The problem was precisely this.

I’m using OTOBO 10.1.4 based on Rocky Linux 8.6 without dockers.

Initially, a migration was made from the OTRS 6 Community Edition.

Maybe this information will be valuable in the analysis of the origin of this bug.

Best regards

Pavel

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Pavel Lyachin.
                        Pavel Lyachin
                        Teilnehmer

Unfortunately, I’m not a topic starter or a moderator, so I can’t read the post above.

Best Answer
                          Stefan Rother
                          Administrator
                            Domas Ubys
                            Teilnehmer

Hello,

I have an issue with the OAuth2 Authentication setup.

I have made all configurations as in show in the manual, but I don’t receive emails from the server.

I don’t receive new tickets :(

When I add under “Admin -> PostMaster Mail Account” connection credentials and then save the settings I’m redirected to  “Azure  Active Directory” login.

After entering the password, then I Accept Azure information and I’m redirected to the Otobo Dashboard.

I don’t receive any problems from wrong connections and et.c

But, when I check configuration under “Admin -> PostMaster Mail Account” – there is no set configuration.

Where can be a problem, and how I can solve it?

Best Regards,

Domas

Domas Ubys
                              Teilnehmer

I found where was the issue in my case. Redirect URL  must be this = https://<OTOBO address>/otobo/index.pl?Action=AdminMailAccount

Hristo Hristov
                                Teilnehmer

Hello, I have the same issue, how did you fix it Domas, because I’m getting redirected to this URL

https://<OTOBO address>/otobo/index.pl?Action=AdminMailAccount

But still can’t find the configured Postmaster Mailaccount.

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
                              • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.