Hi, recently I noticed when creating a ticket I no longer see the Customer ID field that used to be in OTRS as well the Dynamic Fields on OTOBO are showing at the top of the ticket creation screen vs at the bottom on OTRS.
I’ve been searching on the configuration to see if there is any option to enable it without luck, the only configuration close to the Customer ID that I’ve found was Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketPhone::CustomerIDReadOnly that does nothing on OTOBO (On OTRS enables that specific field that I need to be modified).
Here is a screenshot of OTRS with the field that I’m talking about:
and here it is how is showing on OTOBO, notice the missing value enclosed in red and enclosed in blue the Dynamic Fields showing at the top:
Dynamic Fields in OTRS showing at the bottom:
How can I enable the Customer ID on the ticket creation and take the Dynamic Fields to the bottom on OTOBO?
Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketPhone::CustomerIDReadOnly works for me, are you sure that you configure it? Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketProcess::CustomerIDReadOnly and Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketEmail::CustomerIDReadOnly exists too.
If you like to have the dynamic fields on the Botton, you need to move the DynamicField Block in Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Standard/AgentTicketPhone.tt to the bottom.
Comparing both Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Standard/AgentTicketPhone.tt files between OTRS and OTOBO I found this
On OTRS the CustomerID field is coded like this:
[% INCLUDE "CustomerCompany/TicketCustomerIDSelection.tt" Required = 0 Readonly = Config("Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketPhone::CustomerIDReadOnly") %]
In OTOBO is coded like this:
[% IF Config("Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketPhone::CustomerIDReadOnly") %] <input type="hidden" name="CustomerID" id="CustomerID" value="[% Data.CustomerID | html %]" readonly="readonly"/> [% ELSE %] [% INCLUDE "CustomerCompany/TicketCustomerIDSelection.tt" Required = 0 Readonly = Config("Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketPhone::CustomerIDReadOnly") %] [% END %]
I commented the extra lines in order to be like the OTRS way and the result was that the field is now showing:
Now. In my understanding those extra lines are there to be able to show or not the CustomerID field if the checkmark on Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketPhone::CustomerIDReadOnly is marked or not but independently I had it marked or not the field does not show. Is that a programming issue? I saw on GitHub that seems that specific field was giving trouble on the past. See https://github.com/RotherOSS/otobo/issues/544
You can prevent the setting of cookies at any time by making the appropriate setting in your internet browser. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted manually or automatically at any time. This is possible in all common internet browsers. If the setting of cookies is deactivated in the browser, not all functions of the website may be fully usable.
We deliberately use very little cookies.
Essential Cookies are necessary to deliver this website and some of its features correctly.
For this reason, we do not provide any opportunity here to disable them.
Notwithstanding this, you can deactivate all Cookies in your Browser Settings at any time. Please be aware, however, that this might have an impact on the functionality of this website.
Google Analytics' Cookies
When you visit this website, Google Analytics sets cookies on your system. This will help us analyse how you use our website ans tailor it to the needs of our visitors. Your IP address will be automatically anonymised (IP anonymisation and deactivation of your User ID). Therefore, we cannot trace which data a certain user is accessing. The data are not saved together with any other personal user data.
You can deactivate tracking in your browser if you do not want us to be able to track your visit on our website.