Topic Resolution: Resolved
Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      Sascha Knoll
      Teilnehmer

Hello.
        I have carried out a migration according to
        https://doc.otobo.org/manual/installation/10.1/de/content/migration-from-otrs-6.html”. However, I still have a few problems.
        I have installed OTOBO version 10.1.1 on the target system.
        I have completed the migration but I am surprised that the packages do not correspond to the current version.
        Among other things, I get the messages:

No packages found in the selected directory. Please check the system log for more information!

ITSMConfigurationManagement 10.0.3 – Package not installed correctly. Please install again.

ITSMCore 10.0.3 – Package not installed correctly. Please install again.

ITSMIncidentProblemManagement 10.0.3 – Package not installed correctly. Please install again.

Reinstallation is not possible. Errors here:
        ITSMIncidentProblemManagement-10.0.3: /opt/otobo/scripts/test/Selenium/Agent/AgentTicketPhone.t is different!
        ITSMIncidentProblemManagement-10.0.3: /opt/otobo/scripts/test/Selenium/Agent/AgentTicketEmail.t is different!
        ITSMIncidentProblemManagement-10.0.3: /opt/otobo/scripts/test/Selenium/Agent/AgentTicketActionCommonACL.t is different!
        ITSMIncidentProblemManagement-10.0.3: /opt/otobo/scripts/test/Selenium/Agent/AgentTicketPhone/ServiceDropdown.t is different! …. and so on
        ITSMCore-10.0.3: /opt/otobo/scripts/test/Selenium/Output/PDFTicket.t is different!
        ITSMCore-10.0.3: /opt/otobo/scripts/test/Selenium/Output/ToolBar/TicketService.t is different!
        ITSMCore-10.0.3: /opt/otobo/scripts/test/Selenium/Output/TicketZoom/TicketInformation.t is different! …… and so on

The package versions shown are 10.0.3.
        How is it possible to bring the packages to version 10.1.1 in my current system state ?

Thank you

Sascha Knoll
        Teilnehmer

For whatever reason, the updates of the packages were not displayed in the online directory. But now they do and I have been able to update the packages and the errors are no longer present.

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
      • Das Thema „ Package failure after migration“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.