Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Mikołaj Pawelec
      Teilnehmer

Hi,

I have a problem with sending e-mails trough SMTPTLS. From time to time emails stay in mail queue and are not being send. The only way i can send them is trough the command ./otobo.Console.pl Maint::Email::MailQueue –force. What is interesting is that in the same time OTOBO is able to receive emails. I don’t know if the issue doesn’t lay in the way we are sending emails from queues. The way we do it is that we send emails from queues using Notification Sender E-mail(screen below). This mailbox has delegated permissions in exchange to be able to send trough other mailboxes. The question is where can I check logs that describe what is happening with sending trough SMTPTLS? Another Question is how i can fix that so that OTOBO will be able to send e-mails without problems?

marcel-graf
        Teilnehmer

Hi Mikołaj,

i our otobo, we use in  this Field the full Email Adress, because, we havve a different FQDN.

Example: “otobo@domain.de”

More Infos can you find in the System Log, Communication Log and in your Mailserver log.

KR,

Marcel

Mikołaj Pawelec
          Teilnehmer

Hi,

Our FQDN is exactly our domain that we use so i don’t know if changing <OTOBO_CONFIG_FQDN> would make a difference. I attach screenshots of System Log and Communication log below

Mikołaj Pawelec
            Teilnehmer

Hi,

Our FQDN is exactly our domain that we use so i don’t know if changing <OTOBO_CONFIG_FQDN> would make a difference. I attach screenshots of System Log and Communication log below

marcel-graf
              Teilnehmer

have you a normal or docker based installation?

which otobo version?

Mikołaj Pawelec
                Teilnehmer

We have a normal installation, the version is 10.1.7 . It’s installed on the latest ubuntu server.

Wolf Vogel
                  Teilnehmer

Probably solved long ago, but for those coming to this page with the same question:

In Otobo 10.1 NotificationSenderEmail is set to otobo@<OTOBO_CONFIG_FQDN> by default. It can be changed by navigating to Admin, System Configuration, search for NotificationSenderEmail and change the value manually, e.g. to support@yourdomain.com. hth

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
                • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.