Schlagwörter: , ,

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Linda
      Teilnehmer

Hi,

I tried using OTOBO tags in notes/articles as an Agent, but it doesn’t seem to fill in the values automatically:

Is there a way to do this in notes/articles? Thanks in advance.

Stefan Rother
        Administrator

Hi Linda,

I think you need to add a new Template in Admin -> Templates (Typ Note), including the needed notification tags. After choosing the note template, the content normally is filled.

But it’s not possible at the moment to copy the notification tags to an empty note. If you need a function like this, please contact hello@otobo.de.

Best wishes from Germany,

Stefan

Team OTOBO

Linda
          Teilnehmer

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your answer, this is exactly what I need.

In addition to this, is it possible to automatically send this template in a note after creating a certain ticket type? I’ve found that in Generic Agent you can add a note, but there you cannot select a template, and I assume that you cannot use the OTOBO tags in this note either.

Linda
            Teilnehmer

To specify, I know that there are ticket notifications, but these send an email that does not appear in the client portal. I would like the note to show up in the client portal as well.

Stefan Rother
              Administrator

Hi Linda,

Have you tried activating “Article visible for customer” in Admin -> Ticket Notifications? Then it should also be available in the customer area.

Best regards,

Stefan

Team OTOBO

Linda
                Teilnehmer

The article is visible for the customer, but at the moment I have to add the article manually. I would like the article to be added automatically after creating a certain ticket type.

Stefan Rother
                  Administrator

Hi,

article manually. I would like the article to be added automatically after creating a certain ticket type.

Manually or automatically? You could create the message automatically when the type changes?

Manual creation afterwards by note is currently not possible. If you need this function, please contact hello@otobo.de. We will gladly send you an offer for the function.

With kind regards,

Stefan

Team OTOBO

Stefan Rother
                    Administrator

Hi Linda,

we have discussed your request again and are not quite sure how to understand it. Can you please just describe in more detail what you would like to do?

Thanks,

Stefan

Team OTOBO

Linda
                      Teilnehmer

Hi,

I created a custom ticket type, Incident, with the following fields:

At the moment when a customer creates a ticket, what appears in the client portal is the message they wrote in the text box. If they want to see the values they filled in the fields, they have to click the i, as is seen here:

Now I want that information that you get when clicking the i, at the same place where you see the customer message. My current solution is that the agent replies to this ticket with a template which shows the field values, as is seen here:

This solution works, BUT, the agent has to reply to the ticket with the template manually. So if an agent has to handle 100 tickets, he has to reply to all 100 tickets himself. I want this to be done automatically. So when a customer creates a ticket with type “incident” the system automatically replies with this template in a note, so it will show up in the client portal as this:

(This screenshot might be a bit confusing, the first note is created by the customer, the second note has been created by the agent, they happen to have the same name)

My question is if it is possible to send this template automatically after a ticket with type incident has been created.

I hope this is enough information. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you for your time.

Stefan Rother
                        Administrator

Good Morning Linda,

ok, I hope I understand now your requirements.

I think this is easily possible via OTOBO Ticket-Notifications.
                          Please change under Admin -> Ticket-Notifications and add a new notification. As event please choose “NotificationNewTicket”, if the notification should only be sent for incidents, please choose under “Ticket Filter” the type “Incident”.

Then select “Article visible for customer: 1”, as I have already described in my previous post.

Afterwards, for every new ticket with the type “Incident”, the information should be sent to the customer by e-mail as desired – and the article is also visible in the customer area.

I hope we found now a possible solution for you.

Best regards,

Stefan

Team OTOBO

Linda
                          Teilnehmer

Hi Stefan,

I think I misunderstood you before. This is indeed what I want. Thank you for your help :)!

Stefan Rother
                            Administrator

Hi Linda,

no problem, have fun with OTOBO!

Best regards,

Stefan

Team OTOBO

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
                          • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.