21. Februar 2022 at 10:36 - Views: 941 #12684
I’ve created multiple email accounts (via IMAPS) at „Mail Account Management“ and each email account is linked to a queue set at „Queue Management“ by setting the respective „Dispatching by selected Queue“-value.
Each queue has the „System address“ value set to the email address that fits the email account I’ve previously set in the „Mail Account Management“.
This way receiving emails and sorting them into the set queue works perfectly.
However OTOBO seems to be using the global „NotificationSenderEmail“ when sending emails (e.g. automatic notifications from the respective queue or when I answer a ticket) from the various queues where I’ve set a different email addresses before.
Instead, I’d like to send queue notifications and answers via the email account I’ve set in the queue respectively. How would I go about this?
- This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Mark Lecoq. Reason: clarification
21. Februar 2022 at 10:51 #12687
The respective documentation can be found here:
However these help items don’t address the requirement to use a specific email account for sending.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Mark Lecoq.
14. März 2022 at 17:18 #12852
15. März 2022 at 8:14 #12855Renée BäckerParticipant
Can you try https://otopar.perl-services.de/dist/MultiSMTP-10.0.1 ? This allows you to setup several SMTP accounts. And it uses the SMTP account that can be found for the sender mail address. When no SMTP account is setup for the sender mail address, the default one is used.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.